There are many ways to provide encryption services. Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) is one example of an encryption package that is readily available.
Out of the 5 principal services that are provided by PGP, which services do you find the most important? Explain your answer in detail.
- Why does PGP generate a signature before adding compression?
- What is your opinion about the security effectiveness of PGP? Support your answer with credible research.
- Would you use PGP or a different encryption package? Explain your answer in detail.
- How would you implement PGP in your own company or at home?
- What are some situations where PGP would not be the best encryption package for an organization?