Write a two pages paper about the city Santa Cruz and Zurich.
1. What is a city’s no-bid spending limit?
2. What alternatives to the traditional RFP process exist?
3. What roadblocks do city leaders encounter when purchasing an innovative
4. Who is the person in the local government authorized to purchase solutions?
5. What public documents can be accessed to verify the city buyer (e.g. signed contracts)?
6. Where can such documents be found? Can they be accessed online?
7. what is the city’s environment, mobility, and education? describe it .