Choose a company from the following list, or you may choose the company you work for. Then, search for the company’s financial statements using your search engine of choice.
Duke University Health System (DUHS)
- Hackensack Meridian Health
- UF Health Shands Hospital
- Penn Medicine: University of Pennsylvania Health System (UPHS)
- Here are some tips for finding financial statements for your company:
- Type your company’s name and “financial statements” into your search engine. For example, if you are searching for Cleveland Clinic, you would type “Cleveland Clinic financial statements” into your search engine.
Your search may take you to sites that ask you to purchase financial statements. You do not need to purchase any financial statements or enter personal information on any of these sites.
Annual reports are often great sources of information and sometimes include full audited financial statements. Some annual reports only include highlights. In these cases, please keep searching for full, consolidated financial statements. You may also find a company’s 10-K. Sometimes the financial statements are found in the 10-K’s Table of Contents.
- Include the company’s website and the link to the financial statements at the top of your paper. In addition, address the following critical elements:
Identify your chosen healthcare organization.
- Briefly describe what the organization does in the healthcare field.